Attorney Peri S. Kutchin
Peri brings a unique set of qualities to her law practice as she pursued her law degree after raising two children and working in a family business as a Comptroller. She is a strong believer that her life experiences coupled with her financial background play an important role in advocating for her clients. Peri devotes a high level of personal attention and detail to each of her clients and understands that not all domestic relation issues occur between 9 and 5. Peri specializes in divorce, custody, child support, alimony, property division, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, restraining orders and abuse protection complaints, guardianship cases, and is a certified divorce mediator. In addition to her private practice, Peri volunteers for the Attorney Representing Children (ARC) Program with the Norfolk Probate and Family Court and participates in the Journey to Safety Program with Jewish Family and Children’s Services representing victims of domestic violence in all aspects of family law matters.
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D.
- Syracuse University, BS School of Management
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Divorce Mediation Certification, (MCLE)
- MCLE Family Law Trial Advocacy Workshop
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- CALI Award for Excellence in Civil Procedure
- CALI Award for Excellence in Motions and Litigation
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- Temple Emanuel of Andover, MA – Board of Governors, Fundraising Committee